Yuri Sabatini Singing Teacher

Yuri Sabatini Singing Teacher
Voice coach in London

Thursday 12 January 2012

Charity events, a way to feel useful with what I do best!

I am quite pleased to have been asked to sing to quite a few concerts in this period... Just before Christmas, at a private event and for the Italian Club here in North Finchley. Those evening worked out quite well and I have been blessed with a genuinely welcoming audience in both cases.

Soon, I will have the pleasure to sing in recitals all over North and Central London.

Forthcoming charity concerts, for those of you who are following me, are:
the 29th of February at Guy's Hospital,
the 29th of March at Heath Side, Golders Green
the 15th of April at Valerie's, Marsh Lane
the 25th of April for JACS

No comments:

Post a Comment